Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"Chill"

Relaxed. Peaceful. Happy. Content. Soothed.
Maybe a little sleepy too ;)


The amazing smell of honeysuckle (gasp) . . . 


The gentle blow of my fan . . . 


The deliciousness of chocolate (sigh) . . . 


and the beauty of Enya.

       So my night started out with an amazing time of prayer with my sisters in Christ, Cindy and Abella. We shared requests and encouragements in our small group and then brought our needs and praises to God. I love prayer meeting at church so much--there's not much that can be better or more encouraging. Prayer is so . . . special and great! 

       After we finished praying I got to spend time with my favorite person, and a few other people that I really love: happiness and joy!

       Then I came home, ate tofu deliciousness, drank lemon iced tea amazingness, and decided to relax. The pictures above are of what the rest of my evening has been: chill (and great!)

No comments:

Post a Comment