Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Best Friend

      This week has been a very difficult one; the best way to describe how I feel right now is emotionally and physically limp.

     I've done some very sinful and stupid things this week, I've been let down by people that I rely on, I've made a lot of mistakes, I've been overwhelmed by work, and, I've ruined a lot of peoples' meals . . .

      But if there is one thing to remember it's that God is awesome; He loves me, despite my putrid heart, and He's taking care of me always, especially when things get tough. God is constantly by my side, even when people aren't. And all of this should fill my heart with joy and peace. Even though I felt all week like I was ruining everything and like my life was falling apart, God had everything under control, it's okay that I didn't and don't and never really will, because my best friend will always forgive my sins and always be here to take care of me and love me. =')

No comments:

Post a Comment